[Glade-users] libglade: about custom widget

Keli Hu wrote:
Hi there,

I was trying to use a custom widget (vte) with libglade, but the
custom widget creation function did not work, with "could not find
widget creation function" warning everytime. I've searched
around and tried a whole day but still no luck.

     Its possible that your binary is not exposing its symbols
properly, there are probably many different semantics to get
it compiled properly; I found that adding `-rdynamic' to the gcc
line "worksforme".