[Glade-users] Re: glade 2.10.0 on ubuntu 5.04 crash

Hello,
Glade crashes (only with the default Ubuntu theme) when I click on "Dialog"
in the Palette window. I haven't changed my system in a way that it could
cause the crash afaik. I would like to have some feedback from other Ubuntu
users, if any.

Thanks,
Dimitri