[Glade-users] Toolbar buttons don't appear

Hi people.

I must be doing something really wrong here, but I don't have a clue -
please help.

I just place a default toolbar inside a hbox. (three boxes appear)
I then put a button into one of the boxes of the toolbox, and configure
it to use the stock 'Save' button.
The button just disappears graphically (It's there according to the
Widget tree, but I cannot get it to appear)

I _can_ seem to put anything else in the toolbar - just buttons disappear.

I have Glade 2.0.1 installed, but updated GTK+ to 2.6.7 since its
installation. Could there be an incompatibility between newer GTK
versions and 2.0.1?

TIA,
John