[Glade-users] directory problem at filechooserdialog

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 10:28 +0300, Ogz wrote:
I am using a filechooserdialog at mu design. When i connect to a
remote server via ssh and call it after making th eLocals Only section
at its properties part, it doesnt show me the directories?

ssh isn't intended for sharing filesystems across machines.

It sounds like you need nfs or samba, which are used to share
filesystems. (Though I'm not sure what you are trying to do.)