[Glade-users] Error on autogen.sh

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 19:15 +0200, Marcus Habermehl (BMH1980) wrote:
Hi.

For the first. I'm not a real programmer. But I want to play a little
bit with C.

I have written some Python scripts that use Glade interfaces. So I think
it's easier to start my tests with C with GTK+.

But after I created a GUI and letz Glade-2 generated the code and all
other file I execute ./autogen.sh and get this error.

[See at the bottom because I have inserte the complete output of autogen.sh]

If I use "autogen.sh PKG_CONF=/usr" it works and I can enter make. But
in this case make (or gcc) can'f find the needed header files.

Have you installed the development packages like gtk2-devel?
Those include the header files.