[Glade-users] remote file chooser

Hi. I am new at glade and gtk.
I want to log in to a remote machine via ssh and see the files, walk
through them.

May i use file chooser dialogue? It has an option asking whether to
show just local fies.

I need a guide that will tell me the requirements that i should check
and learn: Whether there should be a sftp on the remote machine,
whether i should use gnome-vs and if there is/are any necessary thing
that i should learn and use names please.

I have knowledge about ssh. I wrote a text based software that works
by using pyssh.

Now i will use pygtk and glade to develop my software.

I will be happy if you help me.