[Glade-users] how to change font label

I am using Glade 1.1.3, I cannot be able to change the
text size on labels
Is there on option on the Glade panels to change text
or font size?
If not can you direct me to finding the proper code
for "C" to be able
to change font or text size? And I have try this code

void
apply_font_to_widget (GtkWidget *widget, gchar *fload)
{
    GtkStyle *style = gtk_style_new();
    gdk_font_unref(style->font);
    style->font = gdk_font_load(fload);
    gtk_widget_set_style(GTK_WIDGET(widget), style);
}

But I get this error "structure has no member named
`font'"

Thank you for your time.