[Glade-users] Dialogs: center on parent

Hello.

Dialogs have a /position/ property in Glade which includes a value of
/center on parent/. However, at runtime, that setting doesn't seem to
take effect, as the dialog comes off in seemingly random locations (as
if chosen by the window manager). Looking in the generated glade file, I
can see that the property [1] was indeed included there by Glade. That
seems to indicate that the problem lies somewhere else (libglademm?).

Has anybody else perceived such behavior? I ask this because I intend to
file a bug report. FWIW, the development environment is Windows XP SP2
with version 2.4 of the Gtkmm development libraries.

[1] <property name="window_position">
       GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER_ON_PARENT
     </property>

Thank you,