[Glade-users] Re: Glade-users digest, Vol 1 #462: libglade

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 17:03, I wrote
I am new to this list. My question concerns libglade.
I have an application (Glade 2) which does not use libglade right now
but uses interface.c etc. I wish to change this to an app which uses
libglade.
Currently I make changes to Makefile.am whenever I want to add
libraries, source files etc and then use the glade provided autogen.sh
to remake the make files. The project makes alright.
In order to use libglade what are the changes I need to make to the
Makefile.am? Where does the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS business go? I tried but
the make file gets messed up.
Will be grateful for help and if someone could point me to an example of
this.
Thanks in advance

Sorry for posting the above message twice.
I tried putting the following in Makefile.am:
CFLAGS = -g -Wall `gnome-config --cflags libglade-2.0`
but make shows an error to the effect that libglade-2.0 does not exist.
However, modifying configure.in to check for libglade-2.0 and running
configure returns success for the existence of libglade-2.0 (I know it
exists on my system).
What is wrong? Also is putting "gnome-config" essential even if it is
not a gnome app?
Thanks
Pramathesh