[Glade-users] libglade

I am new to this list. My question concerns libglade.
I have an application (Glade 2) which does not use libglade right now
but uses interface.c etc. I wish to change this to an app which uses
libglade.
Currently I make changes to Makefile.am whenever I want to add
libraries, source files etc and then use the glade provided autogen.sh
to remake the make files. The project makes alright.
In order to use libglade what are the changes I need to make to the
Makefile.am? Where does the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS business go? I tried but
the make file gets messed up.
Will be grateful for help and if someone could point me to an example of
this.
Thanks in advance
Pramathesh