missing libgda, etc. files.

From: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>
To: - tomahawk - <mclarenf1_23 hotmail com>
CC: "glade-users ximian com" <glade-users ximian com>
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] Glade 2.0.1 compatibility with 2.6
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 10:40:59 +0000

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 18:29, - tomahawk - wrote:
I currently have an app made with glade 2.0.1 and I am planning on
upgrading
to GTK 2.4 and glade 2.6.  I was wondering if there are any major issues
that I might encounter.

It should be fine. Let me know if it isn't.

The only major thing that has been changed is the toolbars, since they
were completely rewritten in GTK+ 2.4. But Glade should automatically
update your toolbars to the new style. Of course your app will only work
with GTK+ 2.4 then.