[Glade-users] drawing graphs using glade

--0-359773601-1107887674=:60397

hii
i am doing a network layer firewall in linux using glade
i am planning to display network traffic graphically
can anyone tell me abt functions available in the same/any tutorial regarding the same for glade

thx and regards

gautam

--0-359773601-1107887674=:60397

<DIV>hii</DIV>
<DIV>i am doing a network layer firewall in linux using glade</DIV>
<DIV>i am planning to display network traffic graphically</DIV>
<DIV>can anyone tell me abt functions available in the same/any tutorial regarding the same for glade</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thx and regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>gautam</DIV><p>