[Glade-users] Glade does not display the Menu Editor

On 28/12/05, Jose F. D'Silva <josedsilva yahoo com> wrote:

Glade freezes when I click the "Edit Menu" button in
the properties window. How do I get Glade to display
the Menu Editor?
I am using Glade 1.1.3 on RH 9

Well, I am afraid I can't really help you on that. I can only say that on
glade-2.10 which I am running it works just fine.

Thanks,
Jose

Jose F. D'Silva

IT Trainer