[Glade-users] display of picture

On 20/12/05, Shiraz Baig <shiraz_baig yahoo com> wrote:

Sir,
I wish to display a picture (jpg) in one of the
windows in glade. When I am selecting windows etc, at
that time, I can put a picuture in it, but at run
time, it is not visible.
Question is how to display a picture in glade.

Yes,  I had  similar problems.... Try putting the picture on the same
directory as the .glade file.... Have a look on the glade file to see the
filename of the image (provided you use libglade and auto generated code).
Otherwise "initialise" your images in your main program.

--
-- Yiannis