[Glade-users] Problem linking signal handlers to functions

Scott Nazelrod wrote:
I've got that flag set (as a linker flag), but it is still not
working. I'm going to test this code on a Linux system next week to
see if it might just be a missing library or something. Thanks for all
the help you've already given me :)
Did you get this working?  I have been struggling with getting anything
working with libglade.  Until today when I found Damon Chaplin's post
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libglade/libglade-notes.html
I didn't know of this place.

The biggest problem I have is that there are too many variables to
manage which keeps me from getting anything working.  I can't work
with generalities such as add --export-dynamic.  The tutorial at
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-gettingstarted.html was quite helpful
for getting me started with plain gtk.  I need something like this
for libglade.  Does such a detailed tutorial exist for libglade?
I need a hello.glade, hello.c and the complete command line for
compile.

Damon Register