[Glade-users] Are others receiving this same mail?

When I answered a mail on this list, I got a message starting with:

"Voc=EA enviou uma mensagem para leonardoremoto uol com br
Para que sua mensagem seja encaminhada, por favor, clique aqui"...

I suspect this is quite innocent, and probably is UOL in Brasil being
overprotective, but still, there's a suspicious-looking URL with control
characters in it.

Maybe if leonardoremoto uol com br is wondering why he doesn't get mail
from this list he should read his ISP's manual.

John