[Glade-users] stock buttons

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:24:55 -0400
Jeff Simpson <llcooljeff gmail com> wrote:

Any idea why stock buttons wouldn't work?

I just added a nice Apply button to my application and when compiled
there's no icon and it just says "gtk-apply" on the face.

 - Jeff

Jeff,

Are the pixmaps installed in the right place? And/or is the path to the
pixmaps correct? Maybe some .gtkrc[2] defines a different path?

If inclined to experiment, do  'strace yourapp 2> applog' and look in
applog for the search for ...pixmaps... There will be probably several
lines, trying the default paths and (eventually) others.

John