[Glade-users] no gnome widgets in the Palette window

Damon Chaplin wrote:
On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 09:42, Marc Cuypers wrote:

Damon Chaplin wrote:

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 13:03, Marc wrote:

Hi,

I use debian unstable and i am using glade 2.6.4

I'm new to glade.  I installed it (apt-get) on my computer but I don't
get gnome widgets or gnome-db widgets in het palette window.  How can I
install them?

There is probably a separate package that includes GNOME support,
'glade-gnome' I think.

I installed it afterwards, but the widgets don't appear in the applet
window.
Is there some configuration to be changed?

When you select 'New Project' does it ask you if you want a GTK+ or
GNOME project?

If you choose a GNOME project the GNOME widgets should appear.

If it didn't ask you, then you are running the GTK+ version.
Check if it installed the GNOME version under a different name.

Yes, you are right, apt-get install glade-gnome-2 installed glade with
the gnome widgets,

Thanks for your help.
--
Marc