[Glade-users] Where to put initialization routines that wont get clobbered?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:39:27 -0500, Steven J Scott
<sjscott ra rockwell com> wrote:

Hello,

      Where can I put a routine to initialize some Widgets when my
application first starts that Glade won't clobber.  For instance I would
like some default values loaded when the app starts without hard coding the
defaults.

Somewhere between the function glade_xml_new() from libglade and
gtk_main() :-)