[Glade-users] right hand corner resize widget... where is that widget???

Thanks,

But what's the difference between GtkStatusBar from the GTK+ menu and the
GNOME status bar from the GNOME menu besides the grip?

Are they interchangeable?

Thanks,

Neil

I couldn't think of a dumber question to ask... however... I'm getting
to the little nitty gritty
details of my user interface and, I see that GLADE has a little
triangle shaped like widget
with lines on the lower right hand corner, and guess what: I want one
for my app too! :-)

OK, new, I've looked in status bar properties, and I've looked in main
window properties,
but could not find it. Any ideas anyone as to where these options may be???

That's a GtkStatusBar with the property "Resize Grip" enabled