[Glade-users] Radio buttons

Ian...

I think the Gtk2::ToggleButton documentation may have what you're looking for:

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/doc/pod/Gtk2/ToggleButton.html#_toggle_button_set_a

The code would be something like this:
$toggle_button->set_active (1)

It just occurred to me you may not be using Perl.

Here's the C link:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkToggleButton.html#gtk-toggle-button-set-active

One thing I've learned with this online DOC is that it's good to look
at the hierarchy; if the method you're looking for isn't there, it may
be in a parent class.

Dale

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:36:45 -0700 (MST), Ian Strascina