[Glade-users] Window availability and the need to put information into another window

I ran into a similar problem when I had two widgets with the same name.
I think in future versions of glade we may have a function to check widget
name uniqueness.

(Out of curiosity, is your app database driven. What you seem to be describing
is a very common pattern of behaviour).

Regards,

Neil

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 05:37:44 -0600, Louis Bouchard