[Glade-users] questions about display the real time information.

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 06:55:28PM +0800, zeng qiang wrote:

..html message..
   HI, currently what i am intending to do is to running a real-time
   thread behind,

   while a display using canvas would draw out the tracks according to
   data given by the rt thread.

   the display part doesn't need to be real time,

   currently, i am using the gint_timeout function. and draw by points on
   the canvas.

   But seem to me the effect is not as desired.

   does anybody have the same experience and could indictate your
   methods?

   one more question is that whether the canvas can receive my input such
   as a click on it?

   thanks for reading,
.. end of grab

uh, you are lucky that glade-ml was in my whitelistrc file and allowed
me to see you. Instead, you are unlucky 'cause I don't know what for a
solution according the peeking of the forks values at the real time. I
just wanted to give you an advice about your mailer agent. I came back
in subjects regarding the own respect I have for people writting in html
(and time to spend), but I can't give you any trap.

I answer to the liste in the same way .. hopping goes throught too.
and maybe someone would give ya some help by reading mine.

regards,

gilles