[Glade-users] Window "cropped" glade 2.6.5

1. Post your glade files on bugzilla.

2. It happens sometimes. Most likely you've got an extra container or
    something similar in some place. I suggest creating a new window
    and putting it all together step by step. The run diff on the saved
    glade files to see where the problem was. I've had to do this once
    or twice (also check your widget properties). Also save, close,
    and open up again, save, close, and open up again (sometimes
    that fixes some of the errors).

(if you like you can send it to me and I'll have a look at it)

Regards,

Neil

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:03:40 -0800, Carl B. Constantine