[Glade-users] glade 2.0-make all recursive error(desperatelyask for help)

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 14:12, zeng qiang wrote:
HI, Damon,
thanks for your reply. at least it gives me some confidence.
yes, you are right, the header fills are part of the problem and i have
just figured it out.
but since my time is quite tight to reading the autoconf info pages, i just
add their file directory in the makefile of 'src 'folder.
does to modify the makefile a proper way for these problem?

No, that isn't the correct thing to do. As soon as autoconf or automake
is run again it will overwrite your changes.

but that's not over, the program pumps new errors. from my judgement, it is
the problem the linker file. so i added in the header 'comedi.h' , -lcomedi
and the comedi library.  ____doesn't work.

/root/Projects/wheelchair/src/callbacks.c:441: undefined reference to
`comedi_errno'
callbacks.o(.text+0xfd8):/root/Projects/wheelchair/src/callbacks.c:441:
undefined reference to `comedi_strerror'
callbacks.o(.text+0x100c):/root/Projects/wheelchair/src/callbacks.c:434:
undefined reference to `comedi_errno'

You probably need to add a -L option to tell it which directory the
libraries are in.

one more question refer to your answer to my second program.
>That looks OK. It looks like the project is already built so doesn't
>need to be compiled again.

if it's ok,  why i can't find the .executable file?

It should be in the src directory. Try 'make clean' and 'make' again.

 what i am really
suprised is that reality that when i made changes on one glade project, all
the other projects (which were working properly) can not 'make'.

Changes to one project shouldn't affect other projects. You've probably
accidentally changed them somehow.