[Glade-users] Location of icons in a glade project

If I generate a gnome2 project, let's call it foo, using an icon, glade
generates an interfaces.c file with a relative location for icon set in the
line:

window1_icon_pixbuf = create_pixbuf ("foo/foo_icon.png");

This is a relative path, but relative to what?  After installation, the icon
is installed in <prefix>/share/pixmaps/foo, but when I run, the program from
the cmd line, I get a complaint:

** (foo:18508): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap file: foo/foo_icon.png

... and I get no icon.  I've tried putting foo/foo_icon.png in ~, and in the
pwd, but the complaint persists.  The only way I've found to get around this
is to edit interfaces.c manually and make the path absolute, but surely
there's a better way.

Is this perhaps a bug in glade?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      available at