[Glade-users] glade Segmentation Fault

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 17:42, Jonathan Lane wrote:
Hello,

I have a Help dialog in a project here at work that glade 0.6.4 refuses to
generate source code for.  I've gone over the XML code by hand and can find
nothing wrong.  In addition, the stack trace produces no visible reason for
the crash (to me, anyway).

I originally had this XML code in with the rest of the project and decided to
break it out to see if that would help, but it did not.

BTW, this fails using the glade 0.6.4 package in Debian/unstable on an ia32
box as well as on a hand-built copy on SPARC Solaris 7 on a Sun Ultra 5.  The
stack trace is from the ia32 box (obviously).

It generates code OK for me, on a Pentium 3 with RedHat 9.

--- BEGIN STACK TRACE ---

stat64("/home/lanej/dev/src/gcal/gCal_help.glade", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0644,
st_size=12555, ...}) = 0

This is a system call trace rather than a stack trace. I can't spot the
problem there, I'm afraid.

A stack trace may be more useful.
See http://bugzilla.gnome.org/getting-traces.cgi for how to get one.