[Glade-users] glade atk support

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 11:10, Christopher Frauenberger wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering about glades accessibility support. If you do settings in
the accessibility tab of the widget properties window you get the
approperiate atk calls if using C but, not with C++. Is that not
supported (it is by gtkmm though) or a bug?

It probably needs to be added to glademm, the C++ code generator (which
is separate from Glade).

Has anyone used glade with gtkmm and atk?

I also wonder why the tooltips are not generated, is there anything
special to configure for this?

Is this also with glademm? You may want to ask on the glademm list.