[Glade-users] A minor problem initialising libglade

hi everyone,

        I've had a small problem while trying to use the xml generated by the
latest glade. I was trying to use the glade file generated by the latest
glade for my GUI. But it fails to initialise.

I get the following:

** WARNING **: Expecting GTK-Interface.  Got glade-interface
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'child' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'child' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'child' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE
Message: *** 'property' tag found while in state WIDGET_CHILD_ATTRIBUTE

It is obvious that it is looking for a GTK Interface, while we hav a
glade interface in the generated xml. But, How do I correct this?

thanks,

-hp

--
http://hpnadig.weblogs.us/ | http://www.hpnadig.com/

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough."  -- Albert
Einstein