[Glade-users] Python and glade

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 13:30, alderaan wrote:
I have a problem with python a glade window, probably because I'm a newbie.
When I open the main window, all buttons function correctly. At every click
in this one I open a new window with other buttons. The problem is that in
the new one opened  no button functions. I attach the part of code that
create this problem.

mainGlade.signal_autoconnect(dic)

Did you connect the signal handlers like this for the other dialogs?