[Glade-users] can't work autogen.sh

Morikatsu Horino wrote:

I'm a newbie on glade. I'd like to configure "Hello, world"
The result of running autogen.sh is as follows.
How can solve this problems?

[mhorino@localhost project2]$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
deletefiles is
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
Copying file ABOUT-NLS
Copying file config.rpath
Copying file mkinstalldirs
Not copying intl/ directory.
Copying file m4/stdint_h.m4
Copying file m4/uintmax_t.m4
Copying file m4/ulonglong.m4

Please use AM_GNU_GETTEXT([external]) in order to cause autoconfiguration
to look for an external libintl.

Please run 'aclocal -I m4' to regenerate the aclocal.m4 file.
You need aclocal from GNU automake 1.5 (or newer) to do this.
Then run 'autoconf' to regenerate the configure file.

You might also want to copy the convenience header file gettext.h
from the /usr/share/gettext directory into your package.
It is a wrapper around <libintl.h> that implements the configure
--disable-nls
option.

Press Return to acknowledge the previous three paragraphs.

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running aclocal -I macros ...
aclocal: macros/gnome-x-checks.m4: 18: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in
library
aclocal: configure.in: 21: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found
[mhorino@localhost project2]$