[Glade-users] Problem with Fedora Core 2

Hi everybody....
I am facing problem with Glade developed programmes in
Fedora Core 2. I develop project interface using Glade
and when I give the command "make install" after
"./autogen.sh" and "make", I get the error message
that reads error 127 or something..... I don't know
what it is but "make install" always fails though
"make" causes no problems.
In Fedora Core 1 I used to face no problems of this
kind.

Can anybody help me???
thanks in advance...

Janmejay Singh