[Glade-users] Using glade from a motif program

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 12:16, Jane Liang wrote:
Hi, All:

I am trying to use glade to create a pop window within a motif
program,

Glade is a GTK+ GUI Builder.  I suppose you could use the XML output to
generate Motif dialogs but in the end it would be a lot of work.  I have
never programmed in Motif but I am sure the framework is radicly
different and and the widgets are not 1 to 1 with Gtk.

--
J5