[Glade-users] scroll bar with entry widget

--0-1088330433-1077774265=:83974

hi all,
i am a just a beginner in glade. i want to attach a scroll bar to a entry widget. plz share ur ideas. also my
menu editor crashes every time i click on it.

with regards
rajesh.r

--0-1088330433-1077774265=:83974

<DIV>hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>i am a just a beginner in glade. i want to attach a scroll bar to a entry widget. plz share ur ideas.
also my menu editor crashes every time i click on it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>with regards</DIV>
<DIV>rajesh.r</DIV><p><font face=arial size=-1>
and more.</font>
--0-1088330433-1077774265=:83974--