From: Goran Rakic <gox devbase net>
Date: Saturday, February 21, 2004 7:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] Command Line Arguments (argv) in callbacks.c

Dana subota 21. februar 2004. 11:30, rpadalia qatar net qa je
napisao/la:> Hi List,
Possibly this is very basic C question.
I know how to use command line arguments - argv[] in main.c. How
can I use
my command line options in code in callbacks.c? Any clue on this
will be
highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think that you will need to copy argv[] array in some global
variable, or to
store its memory address in some global variable, and than to
access to it
from callback.

On another way, you can connect callback to signal in main
function, and than
simple pass a memory address of argv as a user data in callback call.

Goran Rakic