[Glade-users] Develop Gnome app, with anjuta & glade

Hi!!!

When I create my new project in anjuta, it take me, some errors, first tell
me:

      "The project was not succesfully autgenerated. Please run autogen.sh
manually"

and, when i execute ./autogen.sh, take me other error:

     "./autogen.sh: line 23: ./macros/autogen.sh: No existe el fichero o
directorio"
                                                                   The fich
or directory not exist"

And the other error, it's, later the first error in the new project of
anjuta, tell me that it cann't open glade because isn't in parent directory

Why take me this errors?

Thanks.

Correos m�s divertidos con fotos y textos incre�bles en MSN 8. Pru�balo
gratis dos meses. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es&XAPID=45&DI=1055