[Glade-users] glade + guppi / glade + gnome canvas

--0-690820007-1093538231=:559

Dear All,

I am new to glade but i have tried and coded some simple UIs.  One thing that i am trying to do is to plot a
path taken by a toy car with position feedback.  I think i can use gnome canvas but is there any examples
available for me to take a look.  I am not sure how to start off.. as in do i need to create an item/group
etc...

One other thing is how can i use guppi with glade? Has anyone successfully did that?  I think guppi might be
really useful for my task but i can yet to find an example code to study.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks

wl

--0-690820007-1093538231=:559

<DIV>Dear All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am new to glade but i have tried and coded some simple UIs.&nbsp; One thing that i am trying to do is
to plot a path taken by a toy car with position feedback.&nbsp; I think i can use gnome canvas but is there
any examples available for me to take a look.&nbsp; I am not sure how to start off.. as in do i need to
create an item/group etc...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>One other thing is how can i use guppi with glade? Has anyone successfully did that?&nbsp; I think guppi
might be really useful for my task but i can yet to find an example code to study.&nbsp; Can anyone enlighten
me?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>wl</DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=26640/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush";>Enter now</a>.
--0-690820007-1093538231=:559--