[Glade-users] Calbacks for Click on label(Plz help with the signal name)

Hi all,

I tried using event box for the label but I couldn't
figure out which signal handler needs to be set for
making a callback for click. Plz help me with the
signal name and implementation.
Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Janmejay Singh

--- Ishan Chattopadhyaya
<ishanchattopadhyaya hclinfinet com> wrote:

Right click on the label in glade and "Add Event
box". Set a signal handler
for the event box. This has to be done since label
doesn't draw its own
window, thus an event box is required to trap the
desired signals.
Regds,
Ishan