[Glade-users] Re: Glade-users digest, Vol 1 #371 - 3 msgs

Actually the problem was that everything was defaulting to window
position of 1 so it was all opening on top of each other.  Once I turned
this off (on each window) it opened well.

Steven Howe wrote:
Hi Lucas,
I'd verify you and your project mate verify you have the same version of
glade. Assuming you are using RPM installation, try:
      rpm -qi glade2 > /tmp/glade2-version.txt

The output file is just a XML doc, and c and header files. I can't see
how archive/compressing it, mailing and uncompressing it would make a
difference. Your might get the md5 checksums; try

cd <project dir>
find . -type f -exec md5sum {} \; > /tmp/project-checksums.txt

Then mail him the tgz and /tmp/project-checksum. After unpacking the
tgz, your mate can run the same command and verify the checksums.

They will most likely be the same. Pointing again at glade version, or
preferences of some kind.

Message: 2