[Glade-users] New glade user with problems

Hello All

So it seems all my windows were getting set as position 1.  Things seem
better now.

Lucas Smithen wrote:
Heya folks

I am trying to do a usable mockup for an interface using glade.  The
problem I am having is that when I save a projects all the windows are
nice sizes and such.  However, when I tgz up the Projects dir and send
it to someone when they open it the main window is the right size but
all sub-items are minimized to the top left.  It makes it very difficult
to share development when every time you open the project you need to
resize everything.

Any ideas?

Lucas