[Glade-users] making an editor

Am Mon, 16 Aug 2004 02:08:23 -0700 (PDT) schrieb singh janmejay:

Hi everybody,

I am working on a project in which I need to make an editor actually
it shall be for programming purpose... so I need to have facility for
indenting the code... I don't know how to tell the editing window to
indent....and how to get different colors for text (many IDEs offer
syntax highlighting so I wnat to have that in my editor) somebody plz
help.....

Hi,

perhaps you could save a lot of time if you use the Scintilla widget[1]
as editor. Anjuta for example does the same. Hm, did you every give
Anjuta a try? Perhaps it fits your requirements.

[1] http://www.scintilla.org/

Andreas