[Glade-users] Segmentation fault

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 16:20, Stanislav Yudin wrote:
Hi, all.

There is a little problem with my program. I'm new to Gtk\Gnome
developing. My first program had widgets declared and painted in main.
But now I wrote a program, that have multiple functions with widgets
declarations, and it compiled ok too, but it segfaults every time I
click anywhere on window... I've posted the same on gtk-app-devel, but
there was no reply.

Try running it in the gdb debugger. That should tell you where it is
crashing.