[Glade-users] can anyone solve this for me

prashanth kumar wrote:

hi,
 I am new to this group. I am using glade-0.6.4 and GTK-1.2. I am using the same window in various callback
routines, in each routine i want to test whether the window is shown or hidden. can anyone help me how to
test this out?..

Use GTK_WIDGET_MAPPED() macro on window's widget. It returns TRUE when
widget is realized and visible on screen.
BTW: why still with GTK+-1.2 ? Think about GTK+-2.x.

    Olexiy