[Glade-users] Re: [glade--]gtk combo pb in C++

Christof Petig wrote:

Nicolas Montavont schrieb:

glademm simply complains about deprecated widgets being used in the
xml file (it's a warning IIRC).

Yes I can understand that, but it is glade-2 that generates the .xml
file. So why does it use deprecated widgets ?

because the deprecated widgets are accessible by gtk+ but not wrapped
within gtkmm. So C code can use them, C++ code can't.

And until 2.4 combo used deprecated widgets internally.

Ok.
And do you have a solution ? Because, for the moment, we fill the combo
box in the generated .cc file... it's not very conveniant.

Nicolas

   Christof (looking into the compilation issue)