[Glade-users] Custom stock icon

Hi,

Is there a way to tell glade (+libglade) to use a custom stock icon
(added in my application) for a toolbar button ? I don't care if glade
can't display it, I just want a way to give a stock id

If I manually change the xml to

<property name="stock_pixmap">my-stock</property>

it works, but then if I open and save the file with glade, glade changes
the line to

<property name="icon">my-stock</property>

This is with glade 2.0.1 win32.. Is there a way to avoid this modification ?

With glade 2.5.1 linux it seems glade completely removes the line :

<property name="stock_id">my-stock</property>
(nothing)