[Glade-users] Basic Newbie question

http://glade.gnome.org/FAQ

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:16:05 -0700 "Brent M. Clements" <bclem rice edu>
wrote:
Where is the glade faq? I don't see it on the main glade site.

Thanks,
Brent

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, John Coppens wrote:

Brent...

Edit the src/Makefile.am, and add your .c and .h there, minding
to use a
TAB at the beginning of line you add.

Below, extend in a similar way the line with the LDADD definition
include a  -Lpath/to/lib and -lyourlib

That should be all. This _is_ in the FAQ of glade, something every
newbie
should read...

Can I also suggest NOT to use reply to another mail to put in
a new
question?

See ya
John