[Glade-users] Drawing order

Hi,
Something that is very much needed is a way to change the "layering"
of widgets that you place on the form/window.

I use a "fixed" widget as a scratch-pad to place a bunch of widgets
like buttons at the positions i want and can move them around how i
want without having to worry about first placing the right vbox/hbox
containers.

Then, i'll create another window and place the right vboxes and hboxes
in it to contain all the buttons and other widgets, so that it looks
like the first "prototype" window. I'll then delete the first window.

However, if i have a bunch of buttons on the first "prototype"
window, then decide to place a frame that surrounds all the buttons,
then all the buttons are hidden behind it. What is needed is something
in a right-click pop-up menu that says "send to back", so that all the
buttons are displayed "in front" of the frame widget.