[Glade-users] gnomedb shows up on palette then disappears...woah

I have an interesting problem with gnomedb and glade 2.0

I compiled glade 2.0 with gnomedb and it compiled fine.

When I run glade-2, everything initialized and the palette window,
properties window and the main glade window appear.

a gnomedb tab is on the pallete.

When I press new, It asks me for the type of project to start. It
doesn't matter which button I select, including cancel, the gnomedb then
disappears.

Anybody see this happen before?

Thanks,
Brent