[Glade-users] location of button images

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 08:20, f parzefall multitest de wrote:

Hi all,
does anyone know where the images that glade-2 offers to put on a button
are located?
I want to do some myself and before I start I'd like to have a look at
the existing ones.
I searched through /usr/share and /usr/local/share but didn't find
anything.

The GTK+ stock icons are compiled into the GTK+ library. They don't get
installed as separate image files.
If you get the GTK+ source code they are in the gtk/stock-icons
subdirectory.

The GNOME ones are in libgnomeui, in the libgnomeui/pixmaps directory.