[Glade-users] Distribution

Le sam 15/11/2003 à 01:49, Albert a écrit :
hi all, excuseme for my poor english.

hi,

I have a doubt. How can I distribute my program? I think that create a
*.tar.gz, but, What files I must put inside this .tar.gz?

the .tgz must contain your project files.

When I create my program I generated the files with ./autogen, then
modify the callbacks.c and compile with 'make'. When the program is
finished I want create a *.tar.gz for it will ditribute. What files I
must put inside this .tar.gz?

do a "make dist-all" to make a tarball off your project.

bye